Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
293 Views, 3 Replies

Update Install Failed

Currently using Civil 3D 2015 and was notified of a 2020 update via email. I clicked on the link which took me to my account and a list of updates available. I did not see the Civil3D 2020 update but it did have a 2018 update which I downloaded and tried to install. I received a message that the install failed because the expected Autodesk product could not be located on your computer.

Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

Updates are applied when the product is fully installed..  Did you ever install the 2018 version of your product?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Ah, that makes sense, but no, I have not had a full version install since the 2015 one. They don't seem to be listed in the Product Updates section of my account page. The link in the email that I received saying that the Civil3D 2020 version of the software is available for download only takes me to my Account page and not to a download.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I figured it out. I was looking under Product Updates and should've been looking under All Products and Services. There it lists your current version and available full version downloads. Thanks for your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report