Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unrecoverable error message when launching the software

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
julianoK6SVU
281 Views, 2 Replies

Unrecoverable error message when launching the software

Hi everyone I'm getting the folowing message when trying to launch the software "Unrecoverable errors has occurred. The program will now be terminated". I am normally located in Australia and software was running fine over there. We came to Japan for 3 weeks and since then I can/t use any version of Revit (2018 and 2019). I thought that could be the problem, but autocad runs just fine so I can think of permission issues.

Tried already reinstalling the software and creating a new profile too.

Any help will be much appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: julianoK6SVU

Hello @julianoK6SVU

This error appears when there is a licensing mismatch, in this case I see your Revit is a single-user license but has a serial number associated to it. Please try the steps outlined in, "Error: An unrecoverable error has occurred. The program will now be terminated opening Revit" to correct the licensing issue. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 3
julianoK6SVU
in reply to: natasha.l

Hi Natasha, thanks for your response. The link you provided takes me to a blank page. Didn't have much luck searching for it on autodesk website either. Any chance you can send me that link again?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Juliano

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report