Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to launch Maya 2022

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
RAJA_74
721 Views, 3 Replies

Unable to launch Maya 2022

I downloaded Maya 2022 educational version. When I tried to launch the application, I was being prompted to the image attached here under.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
natasha.l
in reply to: RAJA_74

Hello @RAJA_74

This is normal behavior just select "Sign in using your Autodesk ID" use the email and password associated with your educational Autodesk Account. Newer versions of Autodesk products are activated online by signing in with Autodesk Account credentials, so make sure you have an uninterrupted connection to the internet. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 4
RAJA_74

Bellow, mam,

After signing in is it compulsory to be online while working on Maya?

Can't I work offline, after signing in?

If new products are if this nature, may I download the older version to work on  offline on line?

Sincerely yours,

RajKiran.

Message 4 of 4
natasha.l

Hello @RAJA_74

Please review the Autodesk Terms of Use. If you are a active subscriber you have previous version rights this would allow you to install a previous version the oldest being 2018, but it still requires an internet connection to validate your subscription and access offerings. 

Autodesk Terms of Use:

"Some Offerings may cause Your Electronic Devices to automatically connect to the internet... "

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report