Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create deployments for 2022 products

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
gerardsweeney
903 Views, 2 Replies

Unable to create deployments for 2022 products

I'm rapidly losing any semblance of patience with AutoDesk.

After 2 weeks, my account was fixed to allow me to create deployments of AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and 3DSMax 2022.
I've followed the steps on the "Custom install" GUI.
I've tried creating the deployments individually, or all at once. Either way, the result is the same.

It downloads a chunk of data, then throws up "Unable to create the deployment. Unknown message".
Viewing the log file is of no help - it just shows File not found: C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\7zSF533.tmp\3DSMAX_2022_en-US\setup.xml
or
File not found: [path above]\ACD_2022_en-US\setup.xml

I've tried changing the deployment path from a server to a path on another laptop.
I've tried changing the deployment path to \\nameoflocalpc\autodesk$
I've tried downloading and running the deployment on a completely different make/model/build of PC.

PS - tell whichever person is putting your deployment installers together to just add the "require admin" flag to the exe - it's not difficult.

This is quite possibly the worst version of Autodesk software I've had to contend with.. Being unable to even CREATE the deployment is a new low.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

hi @gerardsweeney ,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry to here you are not able to create deployment image.

could you please share the adodisdeployment.log from temp folder?

could you please share the odis logs from this location C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Autodesk\ODIS?

Regards,

Srinivas.

Message 3 of 3
DRamkissoon
in reply to: gerardsweeney

This issue is still happening. Is there a solution?

Thanks,

Ram

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report