Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
457 Views, 3 Replies

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)

Im having issues with regerstering. the error code i get is The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1). what needs to happen?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi klewis,

For direct activation and licensing assistance, please contact our License Assistance team by clicking on this link and then following the prompts:

Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

You will be able to contact the License Assistance Team either via Chat or e-mail.

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thank you for your help. On monday I was on the phone with the registering department all day monday (mostly on hold). they hungup on me when I got a little perturbed about the fact they wouldnt help me. they they did was send me an email that was never replied to. Today I called and was hung up on again. My company is loosing money because i cant get a staright answer out of anyone. all i need to know is how do i saolve this probelm.

Im sorry for ranting but i need this program. Please help the best you can

Thank You

Message 4 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm sorry to hear about the bad support experience, klewis. I'll look into situation.

Can you please send me a Private Message with your serial number and request code (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)? I'll do my best to get this activated for you ASAP.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report