Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The license in the office is not updated

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
508 Views, 2 Replies

The license in the office is not updated

I installed the 2020 version on my computer, activated the license, but in the license section I still have the 2018 program, therefore, updates are offered for it. Why the information has not been updated for 24 hours and I can’t download update No. 3 for the 2020 version? Previously, I had a version of 2018, but it was completely removed from the computer. Thanks.

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mdavis22569
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you share a screenshot of your error message that you're seeing?

@Anonymous wrote:

I installed the 2020 version on my computer, activated the license, but in the license section I still have the 2018 program, therefore, updates are offered for it. Why the information has not been updated for 24 hours and I can’t download update No. 3 for the 2020 version? Previously, I had a version of 2018, but it was completely removed from the computer. Thanks.

Also, what do you mean: I cant' download update #3 for 2020. 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you referring to the Autodesk Desktop App? 

It's best to source updates directly from your Autodesk account. Log in here: https://accounts.autodesk.com/ and go to "Manage Products and Downloads" in the top right corner, then check out the "Product Updates" section from the menu on the left.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report