Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The autocad student license doesn't work Please HELP!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
454 Views, 2 Replies

The autocad student license doesn't work Please HELP!

Dear people that work at Autodesk,

I am a second year Engineering student at the American University of Beirut (AUB) in Beirut, Lebanon.

I am set to graduate in 2022.

I have installed Autocad 2018 on my laptop. I know from previous years that usually Autocad is free for students because we cannot really afford a subscription fee this large. I am using an HP envy, 64 bit windows OS.

I created a normal account at the beginning using my university email, and I couldn't really work out how to change it to a student account, ( I followed procedure but I'm not sure it changed ). Anyway, I used the 30 day free trial, usually that comes with Autocad.

Now it has ended, and I still have 1 project to finish for (May 1) Wednesday, and I can't work on it, because my free trial ended.
This is important, I am trying to get a free student license but I keep getting the same message of : we cannot generate a license please try again in 30 minutes. 

This website is really bugging me, I just need to finish this 3D project so I can study for my finals. PLEASE HELP!

Autocad for free worked with my friends for some reason but not with me!  >->

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

you will need to contact the edu support team: https://www.autodesk.com/education/support/edu-contact-us-form

only they can help

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

Adding to @DarrenP  reply.

This issue is related to any student that's located outside of the United States.  As @DarrenP  pointed out you will need to reach out to the educational support team.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report