Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The activating of my student license does not work

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
591 Views, 4 Replies

The activating of my student license does not work

I installed 'Inventor' in 2019, and I used it.

Right now, I restarted 'Inventor' but it said that the license should be activated.

I guessed I used trial version before (maybe, it is not sure whether I used trial version or educational version), so I get the educational license in autodesk webpage (I get emails about the educational license from Autodesk).

However, it does not work. (It shows error page on Autodesk License)

Eventhough I tried in Autodesk webpage to ask activate code as error page recommendation,

it also does not solve the problem.

I hope I can use your program as soon as possible

Best regards

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you give us some details of the error? What exactly does it say?

After you requested the license, did it appear in your Autodesk account at manage.autodesk.com under Products and Services?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Thank you for your reply.

I checked my Autodesk account (Products and Service) as you said, and I found there is not 'Inventor'

I also use Fusion 360, which is also for education, it does not make any problem.

(Fusion 360 exist in my Autodesk account)

I guess there may be additional process for education program to activate 'Inventor'.

** The error page is about 404 error. I want to show the full text, but it is written in my language(Korean).

I attached the error page written in Korean.

In my interpretation(may do not match with formal English script);

"About online activation asking, the error(404) is returned. You can solve by using automatic system.

Click 'use the other way' and fill out the necessary form, and submit it to Autodesk Business Center in your location. We will contact within 2 days."

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Did you request Inventor on the educational page? You need to have an entitlement in your Autodesk account for it to work. I would contact Autodesk educational support: https://www.autodesk.com/education/support/edu-contact-us-form

Message 5 of 5
leowarren34

Educational pages have been erroring out recently, keep trying and contact edu supportas Pola has suggested

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report