Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Splines installation error for Rhino

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
714 Views, 1 Reply

T-Splines installation error for Rhino

Hello, I have tried to install, uninstall, reinstall, etc T-splines several times now using different methods but I am still having difficulty with the plug in working in Rhino. The commands appear in Rhino but none of them work and all of the buttons respond with "unknown command". So I am not able to use any of the commands. I have installed it into various folders to try resolving it (program files, program filesx64, rhino plug ins, autodesk, etc), including downloading it into the same plug ins folder where grasshopper is installed and I had no issues with opening it. I just wanted to know if there was any other suggestion of where to install or how to install.

Regards, Vanessa

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Darin.Green
in reply to: Anonymous

Try logging onto your machine as a different user and launch the application. If that works, then the issue is with your user profile. In that case, you'll need delete the Autodesk application folders from your profile location ("C:\Users\<username>\Roaming\Autodesk & C:\Users\<username>\Local\Autodesk

Then you'll need to delete the application directory from the Autodesk directory within the registry location:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Autodesk

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report