Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspicious email from www.asti.com

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mterryFY2V3
341 Views, 3 Replies

Suspicious email from www.asti.com

Folks, I am posting this question to AutoCAD vanilla, although it could probably apply to any product:  My company received an email from Austin Radzai at Applied Software, ASTI.COM.  They claim to be a "Platinum Partner" of AutoDesk, and they appear to be offering subscription services.  Needless to say, we already subscribe directly with AutoDesk.  So my question is - is this a scam?  (BTW, I see that there are very helpful users out there with the asti.com domain in their signatures.  That might lend credibility to the organization, but no necessarily so.)

I am attaching a screenshot of the email, and the text is copied below.  Thanks all!

Regarding your Autodesk Subscriptions, I am sure we both realize you have a choice in whom you choose to partner with when it comes to your Subscription Renewals and Services. I understand you purchase your subscriptions directly through Autodesk because I work closely with your direct Autodesk Rep.

Believe it or not, you can save money by renewing through my company Applied Software (ASTI), a Platinum Partner of Autodesk. AND, when renewing with Applied Software, your users will get access to online training at no additional cost.

Where Applied Software really shines is the relationship we build with our customers. Because most of our employees are past Autodesk employees, we leverage our network to provide you with the most up-to-date news and the best pricing.
We offer the traditional Autodesk Reseller services like training (self-paced, virtual and in-person) and support but go far beyond that with:
• Vault Data Management
• Implementations
• Customizations
• Transmittal management
• Security features
• Automations
• Digital Factory Solutions
• Autodesk Factory Utilities to layout your plant(s)
• ProModel to analyze and evaluate changes to your factory
• Cross-over services between Manufacturing and Architectural
• Skills/Knowledge Assessments
• Asset analysis and optimization
• Transition to Named User services
• Autodesk Premium Subscription Onboarding and Support
• A dedicated Customer Service Rep who’s KPI’s are centered around your success

If this is of any interest to you at all, just let me know and I can schedule a short meeting with you to discuss potential next steps.

Or, if you just want to see a competitive quote, I can certainly provide one.

Best,

Austin Radzai
Business Development Representative, Applied Software

ASTI email.png

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: mterryFY2V3

Is this your first time ever to get a marketing email from a vendor/reseller?

Do you not know how to block emails in your email client, or do the research on the web for ASTI that have been around for decades, or just call them to get off their list

pendean_0-1653491050622.png

Or is it just a slow day at work 😉

Message 3 of 4
DarrenP

yes this is a real email & a real Autodesk reseller: https://www.asti.com/

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 4 of 4
mdavis22569

@mterryFY2V3 

Can also go to:

https://www.autodesk.com/company/contact-us

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report