Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student License renewal

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
Anonymous
10594 Views, 23 Replies

Student License renewal

So I have Maya 2020.

Around 30 days ago I started getting a notification that my license was going to expire. Autodesk states that you can renew a student license for an additional year if you request it. 

I did so. A Autodesk rep told me my license doesn't expire until December of 2021. Every time I launched Maya it asked me to activate my software. 

2 Days left on my license and the Autodesk rep has been no where near helpful. Just giving me the same copy and paste responses to my questions. (uninstalled and reinstalled Maya twice per their recommendation) Now Maya says there is an issue with my license even though before I uninstalled it, it stated I still had 2 days. 

This is beyond frustrating, how can I learn the software without access to it!?

Please any help is appreciated

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
ctsakmalis
in reply to: tjaypeek

i have the same problem. now it shows that i have two subscriptions, one that ends in 12 days and one for 1 more year. How do i make it see the one that is for one more year?

Message 22 of 24
juanquemamey17
in reply to: Anonymous

Same here, trying to make my renewal and got the same message; just a date of validation (certainly close to today), but no renewal button nor an email for it. Ill try getting in touch with tech support, if something works ill write it bellow. Good Luck 

2022-10-06 124214.jpg

Message 23 of 24
tjaypeek
in reply to: juanquemamey17

Tech Support fixed my problem. There is something they must do on their end. It took a while (I forget how long exactly) for them to fix my problem. It is most likely nothing wrong with your computer or software. When you contact them, let them know you suspect the student renewal bug.

Message 24 of 24
michaelaem
in reply to: Anonymous

Not had problem renewing in last couple of years but am having a nightmare trying to renew my student licence this year - system asks for my school details starting with the address which I add accurately and in full which is recognised by the system - all following boxes including name of school, web address and 'submit' remain greyed out. Try to correct country to UK as my correct country and all student options are unavailable! For a software company this is beyond rubbish!!

Any advice??

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report