Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student license options for non accredited school. Can the school be sponsored?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
sbrundisini
352 Views, 4 Replies

Student license options for non accredited school. Can the school be sponsored?

Hi,

Educational licences are given only to accredited institutions. What are the options for a start-up school (online school)  comparable to an accredited school but doesn't have the economical resources to go through the accreditation process yet, but would like to teach students Maya and its functions as part of its animation program?

I have three main questions:

a)Is it possible for the students to have a free educational license only, even if the school is not accredited?

b)Is it possible for Autodesk to collaborate with the school or sponsor the school?

c)Is there any program that can promote start-up schools? 

I own an online school and the student tuition is comparable with the cost of its license for the duration of that course. This is not sustainable and puts the start-up school on hold.

I would like to have the possibility to have a conversation with Autodesk. I have been trying to get in contact with Autodesk regarding my situation for a while, and my concerns have always been politely dodged.

Best regards,

Simone

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: sbrundisini

1.  nope Autodesk makes this clear on their website

2 & 3 read this: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/education-program/who-can-join/el...

Message 3 of 5
sbrundisini
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately I well know that link and that leads to no solution.

I don`t understand how " Authorized Academic Partners" can help me with my issue, although it resonate the best with my issue. How does that program works? Is this the path to follow?

Thank you

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

how does what program work?

all info you need is in that link

Message 5 of 5
DarrenP

not quite sure what your looking for but you can become an ATC: https://www.autodesk.com/partners/learning

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report