Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student License of AutoCAD 2017 for Mac OS High Sierra

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
3963 Views, 6 Replies

Student License of AutoCAD 2017 for Mac OS High Sierra

Hi I am a student using Mac OS High Sierra. The Autodesk Educational Community only provide AutoCAD 2015 for MacOS and it was not work for Mac OS High Sierra. Then I have downloaded the AutoCAD 2017 and it can be installed and work (as a trial). 

But the problem is I cannot get my student license because the serial number and product key were not showed/ provided. Autodesk only provided the serial number and product key of AutoCAD 2015. What should I do?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
dill.khan
in reply to: Anonymous

That can not be, as a student you have the possibility to download and use the latest version on AutoCAD. When you log in to Autodesk with your university e-mail addy.

You need to be able to select versions of Autocad. As soon as you have selected these you will immediately get the product key (Serial)

Best Regards
Dill Khan

Message 3 of 7
mdavis22569

@Anonymous

This isn't valid 

Your Serial number will be the same for all 2017's ...

You'll find it here in your account manager:

https://manage.autodesk.com/cep/#

Then you'll have the following Product key:

Autodesk AutoCAD for Mac 2017                          777I1

You can get the download for HS 2017 here:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-for-mac/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/autocad-and-mac-os-high-sierra-compatibility.html

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

I have the same problem. the above solutions are not working 

Message 5 of 7
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Are you trying to install AutoCAD For Mac 2017 on high sierra?  If so you need the 2017.2 version which can be found here: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-for-mac/troubleshooting/caas/downloads/content/autocad-for-mac-2017-full-version.html

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 6 of 7
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

In addition to the download link for AutoCAD 2017 for Mac OS High Sierra that Mark provided, you will need to go back to your educational community account.  

You can try to review the following post to go back to your account & select this version so you have access to it & activate Steps for Setting-Up Student Software

Please “Accept As Solution” if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 7 of 7
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

Please let us know if you have resolved the issue & need some more suggestions. 

Remember to “Accept As Solution” if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report