Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student activation Mac

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
277 Views, 1 Reply

Student activation Mac

Hello,

I'm a student from the KU Leuven and I have been using Autocad for 4 years now. Today, when starting Autocad 2015, I got the message I had to reactivate my license. I tried 'activate', and then the 'Connect now and activate' dot, but when I click on next I get the message 'expired license', which is weird because I got a student license and can't find anywhere where I can reactivate this license. I tried deleting the files like is said here: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/activate/reactivation/reactivate-ho...

But this didn't work for me. 

I really hope someone can solve this for me or tell me how to do this, because I really need Autocad right now, because I'm working on my thesis...

Greetings, Tom

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Student license are only good for 3 years.  When they expire you have to go back and request it again or request a newer version.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report