Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
1745 Views, 8 Replies

Serial number

When I try to get my serial number in my account, I have this message :

"We had trouble getting your serial number.
To help us report this issue, contact customer service"

And now, I don't know how to have a respnse . No serial number, no product code but i have paid the product ???

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
matthew.d
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about the issue. We are currently experiencing an issue with Autodesk Accounts, which should be resolved shortly, however I have gone ahead and private messaged you your license information. You can download your product from the virtual agent in the meantime.

If anyone else is experiencing this issue and needs their license information before this issue is solved. Please submit a case by emailing us here.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: matthew.d

What good would downloading a product be without the ability to have access to the serial number(s) needed to activate it?

Message 4 of 9
matthew.d

Hi @Anonymous,

This is an old thread, but as stated above: 'We were experiencing an issue with Autodesk Accounts, which was resolved. I also private messaged the license information.'

In short, the account was fixed and I provided the serial number to them. The serial numbers were always able to be used.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 5 of 9
bpmoen77
in reply to: matthew.d

I am currently having this issue trying to obtain a S/N for a previous version. How do I obtain a serial number for the software I purchased and paid for?

'We had trouble getting your serial number.

To help us report this issue,contact customer service'

Message 6 of 9
lynn_zhang
in reply to: bpmoen77

Hi @bpmoen77 Welcome to Autodesk Community!

I see you have been contacted by our Support agent via Case #: 11872919. Hope this has helped. Please reply the email if you have any further questions. Thanks!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 7 of 9
bpmoen77
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Yes - Thank you.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: bpmoen77

I am having the same issue -- moreover I cannot find a way to contact customer service. Googled and found this. Please advise -- trying to get serial number for Revit LT 2014.

Message 9 of 9
lynn_zhang

Hi @Anonymous

To request for previous version, please contact the Activation and Registration team through our Contact Us page. You will be able to contact the License Assistance Team either via Chat or e-mail.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report