Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial Number Error for Building Design Suite Premium 2013 on new Laptop

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
chakwenya
224 Views, 3 Replies

Serial Number Error for Building Design Suite Premium 2013 on new Laptop

I AM GETTING AN ERROR RELATE TO SERIAL NUMBER FOR MY BUILDING DESIGN SUITE 2013 PREMIUM WHEN LOADING IT TO A NEW COMPUTER-IT SAYS, "SERIAL NUMBER OR VERSION NUMBER ISSUE" THIS PRODUCT IS NON-EXPIRING STAND ALONE BOUGHT DIRECTLY FROM AUTODESK AND WHEN I USED TO CHANGE COMPUTER THIS PROBLEM WOULD NEVER ARISE. PLEASE ASSIST. MY COMPUTER WAS OUTDATE AND SLOW AND I HAD TO GET A NEW LAPTOP.

PLEASE ASSIST.

[ The subject line of this post has been edited for clarity by @handjonathan Original: GETTING AN ERROR RELATE TO SERIAL NUMBER FOR MY BUILDING DESIGN SUITE 2013 PREMIUM WHEN LOADING IT TO A NEW COMPUTER]

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mdavis22569
in reply to: chakwenya

@chakwenya 

You need a compatible OS for 2013   .. won't work on the NEW PC. Need Window 7! 

The Software is outdated too. You're 12 versions behind the current.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
chakwenya
in reply to: chakwenya

Thank you so much greatly appreciated!.

Message 4 of 4
chakwenya
in reply to: mdavis22569

This software worked on the stolen laptop which was on Windows 10 and it is loading and opening on this windows 11 and I can work on either of the software in the package but it has given me 30 days yet it is non-expiring standalone.

The software is loading, and I can open the Revit 2013 or AutoCAD 2013 or the Structural detailing 2013 software on a 30-trial basis only trying to activate it is when I get the serial number message issue. This new computer is on Windows 11, the stolen one was on Windows 10 and the software worked with my serial number and Key. This software is a standalone non-expiring when I purchase it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report