Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Error R6034

14 REPLIES 14
SOLVED
Message 1 of 15
tobias
1985 Views, 14 Replies

Runtime Error R6034

Hi,

I have a Runtime Error R6034 and I can't find a solution. Anybody recognize this problem ?

tobias_0-1623049319436.png

Thanks

Tobias

IV2022.0.1

Tobias
The Netherlands
Inventor Pro 2025, Vault Pro 2025, AutoCad Electrical 2025.

If a response answers your question, please use ACCEPT SOLUTION to assist other users later.
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
DarrenP
in reply to: tobias

try this: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Runtim...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous

I have the same issue, seems to have started with an updated AdskLicensing manager (v 11.1.0.5629) installed on 6-3-21.  The "zlib.dll" did not fix my issue.

Message 4 of 15
tobias
in reply to: Anonymous

Same here. I tried a new reinstall of adsk license but didn't help.

Tobias
The Netherlands

If a response answers your question, please use ACCEPT SOLUTION to assist other users later.
Message 5 of 15
tobias

To solve this problem I did following:

Uninstall of adsk licensing in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing

From the installation folder of Inventor pro (Autodesk\Inventor_Pro_2022_English_Win_64bit_Dlm\x86\Licensing), I reinstalled the version which came originally with IV Pro 2022. This solved my problem.

Tobias
The Netherlands

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous

Thanks, this fixed my issue also.

Message 7 of 15
adam_avenali
in reply to: Anonymous

Also started to receive this error after updating my Autodesk Licensing Server to 11.1.0.5629 via the Autodesk Desktop App. Fixed the error by following @tobias suggestion and uninstalling the Licensing Server and using the version that installs with 3ds Max 2021 (for me it was 10.2.0.4231). I'm just going to ignore the update in Autodesk Desktop App for the time being.

Message 8 of 15
fatherof3

We just installed 2022 on several machines, using the Autodesk Desktop App, no problem. One machine, we kept getting this same error. Ran through all the troubleshooting, nothing resolved. We finally tried installing the software using the direct download method, and this method worked. 

Message 9 of 15
adam_avenali
in reply to: fatherof3

I wonder if the version of the Licensing Service in the Direct Download is different. I use the Download Manager and install that way, which takes me back to the 10.2 version I mentioned above. I actually messed up recently and updated the Licensing Service to 11.xx using the Desktop App again. Without fail, the error came back immediately. So, I had to repeat and follow @tobias instructions and totally remove the Licensing Service and reinstall it from my original download.

Message 10 of 15
rolf_reinert

For me, the error also occurred after installing the update to version 5629 via Desktop App.
The solution from message 5 simply replaces the new version 5629 with the older version 4854.
In a post on Autodesk's Knowledge Network dated 07/26/2021, the topic ""Runtime Error! Program: C:\... R6034" is discussed. The following error sources were mentioned:

• The zlib.dll version on your computer might not be up to date.
  • Corrupted Visual C++.
  • Corrupted Roaming folder
  • 3rd party software AOMEI Backupper Service has conflict with the Autodesk Licensing Service.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/de/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/DEU...

In my case the AOMEI Backupper was the problem. After uninstalling the error did not occur anymore.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Message 11 of 15
adam_avenali
in reply to: rolf_reinert

Thank you for this. I overlooked that part of the Knowledge article. I also had AOMEI Backupper and AOMEI Partition software installed (I'm not sure what or who installed it, I know that I did not). After uninstalling both of them, I no longer receive the error.

Message 12 of 15
jclark
in reply to: rolf_reinert

This corrected my issued for AutoCAD error R6034.
Message 13 of 15
adam_avenali

Fun fact as of September 13:

Autodesk has removed the version that was giving me issues. Found this page:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-licensing-service-downl...

With this on it:

"Note:

• The Autodesk Licensing Service Update 11.1.0.5629(Windows) has been temporarily taken out due to customers experiencing this issue. We are working on releasing a new Windows update"

They are recommending to roll back to win-11.0.0.4854

Message 14 of 15
fr3d3

Personally I started to  have the the problem  when I have updated 3dsmax 2022 to 2022.2, I just have downloaded the last microsoft visual C++  (Visual studio 2015.2017.2019, and 2022 ,the X86 and X 64) here:  https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

and that solved the problem for me.

Message 15 of 15
tobias
in reply to: fr3d3

Uninstalling Aomei, like @rolf_reinert suggested, solved my problem too!

Tobias
The Netherlands

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report