Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit is installed but I can't find it in Windows Control Panel

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
mateusz.bochynski97
8142 Views, 9 Replies

Revit is installed but I can't find it in Windows Control Panel

I want to reinstall my revit 2021 and I can't perform full uninstall because my Revit 2021 won't apper in Windows Control Panel -> Uninstall Program. I am looking forward for anwsers how to solve this problem as I need to complete my uni project.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: mateusz.bochynski97

Hi your question is very welcome and i feel sorry for your struggle , your description is not so clear but i will give you some tips hopefully you check it and can help you and i hope i understand what you need exactly:

first the Revit could be in (D) 

2- to uninstall Revit go to search bar in the bottom and write add or remove programs 

and then you can find Revit and uninstall it 

4- I recommend you to press downloads Revit instead of install Revit when you want to reinstall revit 

Message 3 of 10
mateusz.bochynski97
in reply to: Anonymous

The problem I have is that when I open the "add or remove program" I can't find Revit 2021 on the list or anything with Revit in it's name even though Revit 2021 is installed. I triple checked the list to be sure. My Revit is installed on other drive then the system one so maybe thats what causes the problem, but on the other hand I have never had such issue with any of the autodesk apps which are installed on other drive then the system one. 

Message 4 of 10

Hi @mateusz.bochynski97,

If you go to the Autodesk folder in the start menu/ type Uninstall Tool, you can then launch the Autodesk Uninstall Tool, if Revit is visible you can reinstall, otherwise, download the installer from https://manage.autodesk.com/ and repair/reinstall.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 5 of 10

@mateusz.bochynski97 

Were you able to get this resolved? 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 6 of 10

@mateusz.bochynski97 

Just checking to see if you're all set

Mike 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 7 of 10
Olwethu242
in reply to: Anonymous

I don't understand why I cannot uninstall a programme from the control panel on my dell laptop. Rvt 2024 is just a problem when I comes to installation
Message 8 of 10

17100483_0-1696224003637.png

17100483_1-1696224018920.png

Same issue here, I have Revit installed but I can't seem to find it in the uninstall list. I tried finding the uninstall tool but for some reason its not working anymore, that was the best option for uninstalling for me, please bring it back. Also how do I uninstall revit at this point? since there has been an error on in and i need to reinstall it. thank you

Message 9 of 10

Hello, same problem here. There is no Uninstall Tool in the Autodesk folder and I cant find Revit in "Installed Apps"

Message 10 of 10

You could try the Windows troubleshooter.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report