Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2019 Material Library not working

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1434 Views, 3 Replies

Revit 2019 Material Library not working

I am using Revit 2019 and am having issues with the Materials Library. All the materials in Revit have a yellow tab in the lower lefthand corner. I researched it and found several solutions, but none seem to work. I even uninstalled and re-installed the program, but am having the same issue.  I have located the Autodesk materials library files with-in my "Programs and Features" and have clicked "repair" on these files and that doesn't work. then when I try to repair the Library, Base/Low/Medium Resolution Images, I get this message "source file not found: C:\Autodesk\WI\Autodesk Revit 2019\Content\ADSKMaterials\2019\CM\Materi-1.cab. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it". I have gone to this file and the Materi-cab file doesn't exist on my computer. Can someone please help!?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

You installed using the web installer .   I would recommend that you perform a clean uninstall per these instructions.

NOTE: The information within the article is solely based on you performing a clean uninstall of all "core" Autodesk products on your machine.  In certain situations, you will most likely not be removing all of your Autodesk products to resolve a given issue.  If that's the case, you'll need to adjust those settings and locations within the article to make sure you are not impacting those other Autodesk products you plan on leaving on your machine.

The install or there's a couple of ways to properly download and install your Autodesk product to your machine.  Please review this article and the solution it provides.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 4
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

If you can verify that only the Material libraries are missing then please consider reviewing the article, "Templates and family files not installed or missing in Revit", regarding installing the Revit content libraries separately, these libraries use a separate installer. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 4 of 4
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

I wanted to check-in with you, I hope you were able to resolve the issue.

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report