Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
325 Views, 3 Replies

Reactivating

Is there a phone number that someone will answer with out being on hold for 45 minuites and then diconnected to get personal help in reactivating my AutoCAD LT 2012 on a new computer?  I have been trying evry phone number I can find and get nothing but put on hold for the next available representative.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Whip out a credit card, and contact an Autodesk authorized reseller in your region of the world during normal business hours and ask to their tech support team.

If you are calling anyone else you've got the wrong number.
Message 3 of 4
simunovic
in reply to: pendean

It's strange because same situation happened to me, different country, same problem with autodesk support.....  nobody answer, any phone available... at the end.... everything dark...!  I payed so much money for my Autocad licensing and need a minimun of support, I think so.

Autodesk support chat: never are available! always are bussy, every day, every hour, every moment... that's possible? I need solutions and right now.

please respond to me my requirements, I have a lot of "process numbers"...

claudio simunovic  +56 9 9129 4433

Message 4 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: simunovic

Hi @simunovic,

Sincere apologies for the poor experience. I have emailed the customer service team asking that they process your case as soon as possible. If you have any other questions or concerns please be sure to let us know.

Thank you,

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report