Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Renewal Activation

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
sebastian_meli
594 Views, 4 Replies

Re: Renewal Activation

New computer

1. I needs to renew (I have sent my receipt )
  2. And install software.
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @sebastian_meli,

Participating in a udemy course does not give you access to the software. It also doesn't make you eligible for Autodesk Education either.

If you want software for the course, I can only suggest getting a trial.

Beyond that, this is just the community forums, we don't give out software licenses here.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 3 of 5

Taking initiative by enrolling in courses that teach "your software" as you know will only leads to reinforcing it's usage at any company. This is a online course on Autocad specifically. To use another software will only lead to it's usage. There are no courses that will explain and use Autocad within your 30 day. Please great me access. One of many reasons we take courses on line is we may have a full time job. 30 days leaves me looking for alternatives. Please consider.

Message 4 of 5

Hi @sebastian_meli,

As stated above, this is the community forum, we are just community members here and we don't have any control of product licenses.

If you want to receive licenses for learning, then go to a local accredited college and take a course there.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 5 of 5

I like many others are remote learning and I accepted to enroll myself in a course be it Udemy to "to teach myself YOUR SOFTWARE". I have set you the transcript of the course. I have made an hoest attempt to Learn about " your software" why must I drive to a public instatute during a pandemic. 30 days is rediculas. Have a safe day!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report