Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:I want my autodesk certificate

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
14815 Views, 4 Replies

Re:I want my autodesk certificate

Dear Sir/Madam

I have doe my autodesk Exam before, I complete revit architecture 2013 certified professional. Now i want my certificate then i  check this link  https://autodesk.starttest.com. But i can't get my certificate that showing another link how do download my old certificate now i want urgently this certificate for my future career please help me any one. It's my kindly request please help me.

Thanks & Regards

Gopi S

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello venkatgopi91autodesk,

Welcome to this portal.

You have to create an account on certiport for your professional exams and certificates.

You can follow the steps below. The same procedure is on the site that you mentioned in your issue.

Effective February 1, 2016, the Autodesk Certified Professional (ACP) program is hosted by a new provider. Autodesk has partnered with Certiport, Inc. to offer the ACP exams.

For Candidates:

As a result of this change, you will no longer have access to autodesk.startest.com to review and manage your ACP exam and certification information.

If you would like to access your ACP certification information after January 31, 2016, you will need to use Certiport’s online credential management system. Below is a link to Certiport’s website where you can request to access your ACP information.

Request Access to Certiport’s Online Credential Management System at http://www.certiport.com/Portal/Pages/ACPNewUser.aspx

To find centers in your area, use the Certiport Authorized Testing Center Locator at http://www.certiport.com/locator.

For Centers:

Please contact your Distributor for additional information.

To Access the Autodesk Certified Professionals Search, please visit www.certiport.com/portal/pages/ACPSearch.aspx.

If your certificate is missing there you can contact certiport for your certificate, Remember that your proffessional certificate is valid for 3 years.

Message 3 of 5
Darin.Green

@Anonymous,

Although @Anonymous is correct is regards to how & where you get your certs after passing the exam, Certiport will not give you badges on certs earned prior to the 2015 release. You could try contacting Certiport for more information. Otherwise, just provide employers with this link >>Certified Professional Search<<

Certiport Badges

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 4 of 5
paul.burgener

Gopi S - I'm trying to get another AutoCAD teaching job.  I've been teaching AutoCAD since fall 1993, and have well over 2000 student contact hours already.  This new national school is considering hiring me to drive to Baltimore (4 hours drive away) to teach an in-person class to 5 students, for 3 days.  I need to call the school Monday. I expect they're going to tell me I can only work for them if I get AutoCAD Professional certified.  

Did you finally get certified?  Is it worth it?

In all honesty, I think the certification is a cure desperately looking for a disease.  There's only 10 people in all of Virginia, according to the official certificate management website, that are certified.  Most of them are teachers.  Almost half for them are from CADD Microsystems, as I recall.  I very rarely see job ads asking for certification.  Of the few I've found, most say they'll consider waiving a year or two of community college if you're certified.  I figure regardless, the hiring company will hand you a drawing to do in front of them.  

Bottom line: is/was it worth the hassle?

Paul Burgener Part time AutoCAD Instructor, since Fall 1993. Newport News, VA
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

i lost my Autodesk certificate for AutoCAD..but i have my Autodesk certificate No..can I get another certificate?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report