Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with installing AutoCad Civil 3D student version

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1169 Views, 2 Replies

Problems with installing AutoCad Civil 3D student version

Hello. I am a student and I need Autodesk programs for studying and writing my master's work. A year ago, I installed AutoCAD LT. Now I need AutoCAD 3D and Civil 3D. I tried to install student versions of these programs, but all the attempts failed. I don’t know what the problem is, either my account is no longer valid, or more than one Autodesk program should not be installed on the computer? I read all the instructions for installing the program, but nothing works. The "install now" or "download now" function is not activated, even after I logged in to my account (see in attachment below). I would be very thankful to you for any help.

Ilja Davydov

ilka.tark@mail.ru

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mdavis22569
in reply to: Anonymous

Do you show them in your Account Manager? 

Is your Student Account still valid / current? 

Try downloading it from AVA too ...

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

You haven't even gotten to install it or download the software if you can't request it.  What browser are you using?   Have you tried clearing your browser cache and history?   Or tried another browser...

Update:  Also for future postings, please do no include your email address.  It could end up being a security risk...

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report