Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems downloading F360

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
266 Views, 3 Replies

Problems downloading F360

I am trying to download F360 personal but I keep getting a message that my operating system needs to be windows 7 or newer (64 bit). My system is windows 10 (64 bit) It is a new (this year) HP omen computer. I have tried to clear cache in chrome and log out of my autodesk account and back in with the same result.  I am going to be purchasing a Millright mega V XL soon and would like to start  working with F360. Please help and thank you.                                                                                                                                     

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Your posting is a few days old, do you still need assistance on this?

I don't see any info on your build # for Windows 10.   You need to share that

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Thank you Mark for responding,

I thought about this for some time and would like to add(with regret) I am tethering my internet thu my phone,very will could be the problem, but I did attach a pix of the build.

Message 4 of 4
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

So I guess my first question is..

Will you have a stable internet connection for Fusion 360?  Is it always going to be through your phone?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report