Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Problem with licence autocad

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
antgata
301 Views, 2 Replies

Problem with licence autocad

Hello, I have a problem with activating the autocad  2016. This is a student version. After turning on the program, I have the option to buy or activate. When I select the activate option, I can not connect to the server. Please help.
Provides account data and program parameters:
Product: AutoCAD 2016
License Type: Education Stand-alone
Access Type: Single-user
Authorized Usage: Install on up to 2 personal devices *
Product Key: 001H1
Series Number: xxx-xxxxxxxx
Term: 3-year term
Licensee: Agata Antoniuk

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: antgata

@antgata

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Although the forum rules caught your serial # and "X" it out, never share any sensitive information here such as email address, serial #, subscription account number, business address, and phone/cell #. This is a world wide peer to peer network and such items should not be posted here for security reasons.  In addition please make sure you abide the forum rules and guidelines (https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/community-faq/etiquette-and-ground-rules/td-p/5384757) when posting.

Now to your problem..  Was your student license are already activated or is this something new?

Can you show us the message you're seeing regarding your activation?  Make sure to blur out any sensitive information that may be part of the image you're sharing.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: antgata

Hello @antgata

Welcome. If you are in a restricted environment you can make some adjustments. An internet connection is required to activate, every 30days you should be connected to the internet at some point to verify your license & use the software.

Please review the following information: 

1. Windows profile set to standard user & needs to be changed to Administrator
  2. Adjust Lan Settings & Proxy Settings, or try a different network location
  3. Sign-out of all Autodesk related products. Please try the following, How to sign out of the Autodesk Desktop app  & be sure to sign-in with the proper Autodesk ID & Password
  4. Whitelist the sites listed in these articles:ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹

What URLs/Protocols Are Accessible for Subscription Licenses

Single-user Access (formerly Desktop Subscription): Full Site detail for Proxy Whitelisting

Subscription Licensing ā€“ Proxy whitelist

5. Use Fiddler to locate web sessions being processed on the system, to locate network traffic

Let us know how this goes. 

Please ā€œAccept As Solutionā€ if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report