Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem installing AutoCad 2018

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
2382 Views, 9 Replies

Problem installing AutoCad 2018

Cuando intento instalar Autocad, me sale el siguiente error que adjunto en dos pantallazos, he instalado Revit y no me ha dado problema alguno.

< Edited Content for better support. > 

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 3 of 10
natasha.l

Google Translate

When I try to install Autocad, I get the following error that I attached in two screens, I installed Revit and it did not give me any problems.

Hello @Anonymous,

Thank you for posting. I have translated your post for you this is an English forum, please translate your posts for better feedback in the future. Please take a look at the Steps for Setting-Up Student Software post it will guide you through the process. 

Before downloading & installing. 

1. Log in as an Administrator 
  2. Empty your TEMP folder. To open the TEMP folder, type %TEMP% in the address bar of Windows Start Menu and hit Enter 
  3. Temporarily disable your Antivirus software & Firewall
  4. Temporarily disable UAC:  Windows 7 , Windows 10 

The Drop Down will give you other options like "Download Now" or "Browser Download". 

educational drop down.png

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolved the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: natasha.l

Ok thank you so much but the error still appears, I don´t know how Can I do it? I have no problem installing other Autodesk softwares.

Thank you

Message 5 of 10
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous,

I would try using AIDA logs to troubleshoot installation errors, download the installation executable from the following link to download AIDA.

2. Double-click the executable and click the “Install” button

3. Accept the license agreement and click “next”

4. Click the “Install” button. The install should complete in 1-2 minutes. Click “finish” when complete

Also, there is a known Autodesk issue you might be having issues getting info and downloads in Autodesk Account right now. Sorry for the inconvenience; working to fix this ASAP! 

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: natasha.l

Thank you so much, but the problem still appears. I attached the file from AIDA because some lines are red so I suppose that are wrong or it has some error.

Thank you again

Message 7 of 10
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Logs are showing you don't have the proper permission on your machine.  Make sure your Windows account has full admin rights to your machine.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Hello, Thank you so much, but my problem still appears. Now I have installed AIDA as a user told me but the error 1606 still appears. I attached the file obtained from AIDA.

Thank you so much again.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

@Mark.Lancaster thank you so much. I think that I have administrator permission, I will show you a screenshot of my account.

Message 10 of 10
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

If you're getting at 1606 than see this article and its solutions.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report