Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need AutoCAD LT 2008 download

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
718 Views, 7 Replies

Need AutoCAD LT 2008 download

I have customer who has AutoCAD LT 2008, they don't have installation media and I need to perform full repair.

Please provide temporary download for AutoCAD LT 2008 install media so I can do this full repair.

Regards,

Brandon

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
RobDraw
in reply to: Anonymous

This is a user help forum. You will need to contact Autodesk directly to see if they will provide installation media for a product that is no longer supported.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: RobDraw

I've seen downloads provided on this forum for old products multiple times - hence the question posted.

The download links are temporary, so they are dead now, hence this post.

Message 4 of 8
cadffm

"The download links are temporary, "

That's not really right, these links linked to normal not temp places, but after years and decades adesk moved or erased the files there.

You mean it is just for some day/weeks = temporary, or? It wasn't.

Start your ebay search or on the dark side of internet with good anti virus and malware programs (and use your valid SN & activation then)

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: cadffm

In the threads they were declared to be 30day links, usually to something like AutoCAD LT 2009. Usually as a "favor", because they were no longer supported.

But I need AutoCAD LT 2008, not the 2009 which was in the thread I saw.

It's not "launching" and is hanging but not creating dump files for me to figure out why it's apphanging.

Message 6 of 8
cadffm

30days?

You mean links to the current version i guess, and if installed the first time and you start the programm it will run 30days in with trial license.

But if i am wrong, please send me a link to a forum post with the broken link. Thx

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 7 of 8
RobDraw

Here is a thread with a response from Autodesk.

Good luck!

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 8 of 8
pendean

No one at Autodesk has LT2008 download links available, its just too old. But if you wish to try, you do so here https://ava.autodesk.com/

OR Try eBay or other such sites, you will probably have to pay for it too.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report