Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mudbox has not worked for 2 months

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
kiszaradtfolyo
148 Views, 0 Replies

Mudbox has not worked for 2 months

Good afternoon! I've been struggling to open mudbox for two months now, I bought a new laptop just to be able to take the 3d course I need for the program, I'm already 4 homework behind.
Whatever I've done and tried everything, the mudbox still displays that error message: Unsupported Graphics Hardware
Mudbox requires ATI, NVIDIA or intel graphics.
Please click on this link: Mudbox Certified Hardware for more information.
My lenovo laptop has an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 video card.
(A fellow sculptor of mine has the same video card in his laptop, and he runs the mudbox without any problems.)
I looked at the Certified Graphics Hardware list, which lists GeForce RTX 1650, but it DOESN'T EXIST.
I suffered for two months, destroyed a lot of my nerve fibers, so I doubt it's my laptop....
I would ask for some correction of this.
Beg.
I've tried many times to contact customer service, and even if I did, they couldn't help me. I have tried everything, in the two months, I have followed every point written on autodesk a million times, what to do in such cases, but nothing works.I suspect that there is some kind of program error and my gtx 1650 video card is not able to open the one fitted to the rtx 1650 base, I don't know what, I don't know. All I know is that I'm already very annoyed about it.

Tags (2)
Labels (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report