Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration from Personal to Educational License

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
430 Views, 0 Replies

Migration from Personal to Educational License

Hi,

I had an educational license for a few years. Last month autodesk requested me (the first time) to renew it, as I couldn't provide the my current student verification fast enough, I choose to register my account for a personal license and decided to do the student verification process later. It worked as expected, I got the personal license and could go on. Now I did the student verification and got it validated, but my account (resp, Fusion 360) still shows that I am subscribed for the personal license. What do I need to do, to get my account back to the education license?

I already talked to the support chat, but there suggestion to create a new account is far from logical and suitable for me, I want to keep my account, as all my files and shared projects with classmates would needed to be reconfigured/reuploaded to the new account, also I would need some trashmail address just for that. Also I would not have an option to retrieve files that I created in shared projects I don't own, where I know only have Basic access due to the personal license. If it only would be 3D designs I could live with the step export, but I also configured CAM setups and stuff like this, which I can not export with the personal license.

As the support asked my to post this question here in the forum, I hope someone can help me with that very frustrating situation?! In my opinion it should be easy for the support to change someones license state....

best regards,

ahorn1

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report