Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meshmixer on multiple machines?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
apantin
447 Views, 2 Replies

Meshmixer on multiple machines?

Hello All,

I work for a university department and have been requested to install various F.L.O.S.S (Free Libre Open Source Software) programs. Meshmixer was included in the list but I am not sure if I can download the program on multiple machines because the stock licensing agreement limits programs to one user if it is not a subscription based program. However, since Meshmixer is effectively an "As-Is" program I am not sure if the stock licensing agreement applies to the 1 user limit. Anyone, preferably a mod or an Autodesk employee, have an answer to my question. Any and all answers are appreciated. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: apantin

Hello @apantin

I understand that you are representing a University, in this case you can install the application on multiple devices without a problem you can use the Autodesk credentials you set up for the University or students can create or use their own to access the application. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 3
apantin
in reply to: natasha.l

Thanks Natasha!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report