Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2020 installer is repeatedly Error..

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
1669 Views, 7 Replies

Maya 2020 installer is repeatedly Error..

when I was try install to my computer Maya 2020. It repeatedly Error or disappeared.

If I try to install by "Install now" Autodesk installer is Error. and I try "Download now" or "Browser Download" it was progress installing and then suddenly disappeared..

I deleted the Maya files on my computer and rebooted before installing Maya 2020.

I was using Maya 2019 before trying to install Maya 2020.

However, Maya 2019 was installed very smoothly.

Labels (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
vahn.chua
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

Welcome to Autodesk Community.

Have you tried these steps:

"Install Failed" when installing Maya 2020

Vahn Chua

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: vahn.chua

Thanks for your reply.

I tried these step, but It also didn't work.

When possible, I found all the Autodesk and Maya files on my computer, deleted them, rebooted, and tried to install again, but the same problem was repeated.

But only Autodesk Genuine service programs was not deleted...Maybe this is the source of the problem?

I'd rather know the error code, but the Autodesk installer always disappears, so I can't even know the error code.

It's just frustrating because I don't know what the hell can't install and can't solve it.

Message 4 of 8
vahn.chua

@Anonymous 

Do you use the Microsoft Fix It to remove everything (All component related to Autodesk) yet?

Vahn Chua

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

Yep.

Have already tried.

I took the link and tried to download it, but a 404 error page appeared and I could not download it.

I just think that I have to reinstall and use the Maya 2019 version I was using...

Message 6 of 8
vahn.chua

@Anonymous 

Please try this link: Microsoft Fix It

And also refrain in putting vulgarity in the forum, it's not the right attitude from someone who is asking for a help.

Vahn Chua

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

First of all, I apologize if you feel uncomfortable with my words and actions.

The problem that Maya 2020 was not installed now has been resolved.

I just formatted my computer and installed it immediately, and the installation and execution proceeded smoothly without any problems.

Although I'm sorry I couldn't find the reason for the problem that it didn't install, I'm grateful for fixing the problem though.

Also, I wasn't able to deliver the content because I wasn't proficient in English, but I'm really grateful for your help to the end.

Then I wish you a nice day! 😄

Message 8 of 8
vahn.chua

@Anonymous 

No problem, we just want to create a healthy and fun community.

We are sorry that you have to go through the reformat, most likely happens due to corrupted installation.
Good approach & decision making instead of going through all the hassle to find the root cause.

As long as everything is in place, hope you will enjoy using our Autodesk software.

Stay healthy and safe!

Vahn Chua

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report