Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2020 Install Issue

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
chris052159
741 Views, 3 Replies

Maya 2020 Install Issue

Today I applied for another student license through the Autodesk student authenticator thing (provided my transcript and was approved). I downloaded the executable and instead of downloading, I received the following error message...

hmmm.png

If it matters, I was previously granted a student license to Maya 2019, and it's still installed.

Labels (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

I see you have had an overwhelming zero response just as I did with a similar educational Maya 2020 install problem.
Good luck. Maya customer support have had my problem for two weeks now and I still cannot install in order to teach my CGI Animation course at my University. It really is like they don't give a ****.

Message 3 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: chris052159

try using browser download: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/download/about-download-methods/bro...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 4 of 4

I found that rather than installing it from files directly downloaded off of the Student/Educators licensing page, after obtaining the license, go to you account products and services (can be reached through the Autodesk desktop app by clicking "Access my complete list of products and services") and Download your desired program directly from there. Worked like a charm (except I had to retry the Bifrost download 3 times for some reason)! Hope this helps!

chris052159_0-1602271551341.png

chris052159_1-1602271650092.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report