Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max 2019 silent install prompting during Single Sign on installer

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
858 Views, 2 Replies

Max 2019 silent install prompting during Single Sign on installer

I created a network deployment of AEC 3ds max 2019

Install command is Setup.exe /w /qb /I  max19.ini

However during installation, a box pops up saying

The setup must update files or services that cannot be updated while the system is running. If you choose to continue, a reboot will be required to complete the setup.

It's hard to say for sure, but it seems to be coming from the Autodesk Single Sign On Component.

Are there any other tips to make this unattended install, actually unattended?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous, 

This may be referring to the prerequisites the installer needs to properly install. You can test the deployment on another machine to see if you receive the same result. Also, try taking a look at the installation log file. 

In addition, take a look at the Options & Parameters for Deployment commands & the  Maya Online Help within the application for the 2019 version. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: natasha.l

I checked the installation log file, and all prerequisites were installed without problems. I was right in my initial assumption, it is the Single Sign On Component

Installing Autodesk Single Sign On Component:   ADSK_EULA_STATUS=#1 MUILANG=en-us SETUP_PACKAGENAME="Autodesk 3ds Max 2019" SETUP_PACKAGECODE={8E850B3E-B21A-4790-0864-7CCB73BD8B3B} SETUP_UNINSTALLKEYS=1 SETUP_ISLANGUAGEPACK=0 SETUP_PRODUCTDEPENDENCIES=";;;;" PACKAGEUPI={1892F598-C427-40F3-B4AB-6F95FA2D0BE1} ADSK_SOURCE_ROOT="\\software.local\Autodesk\2019\Max_2019\Img\" ADLM_EULA_COUNTRY=US FILESINUSETEXT="" REBOOT=ReallySuppress ADSK_SETUP_EXE=1

Install    Autodesk Single Sign On Component    Succeeded    Reboot is required

So it seems it is ignoring the ReallySuppress option, and showing a warning message box

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report