Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance renewal problem

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
dtd
Observer
395 Views, 5 Replies

Maintenance renewal problem

Hello,

I buy the last perpetual license of autocad LT plus one year of maintenance plan the 10/18/2015.

30 days ago I received a mail to renew my maintenance plan wich expire the 10/17/2016.

I just click on the link to renew my plan the 10/15/2016, pay the 180$ and received an order confimation in my mail (19319567462) . Already seams to be OK but ...

Today the 10/18/2016 I log in my account and see my maintenance plan has an expired status. WHAT ABOUT THIS ?

Please, I need a answer as soon as possible.

Didier

This is a public forum, please refrain from posting serial numbers or personal information

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: dtd

@dtd

Welcome to the community...

This is a peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  We have no access to your account or to troubleshoot issue with your renewal.  Please use the chat option >>here<< and speak to an agent about it.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 6
matthew.d

Hi @dtd,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about the issue. We did receive your order. I have sent your current case (12279269) over to our accounts team to update your maintenance contract. We will get this all taken care of for you and send you over an email to confirm once everything is processed. You should be able to use the product normally in the meantime. Our sincere apologies again for the delayed processing time with the order.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 4 of 6
dtd
Observer
in reply to: matthew.d

Hello Matthew,

Thank's for your help.

The 10-21-16 I received a mail from  Simona Golisciano, Global Customer Service & Operations who say that Digital River has canceled my order.

Normaly, a sales manager should contact me to help me to renew my plan throuh a different method, but at this time I don't received anything.

Demoitié D.

Message 5 of 6
matthew.d

Hi @dtd,

We are having someone from sales contact you first thing tomorrow morning to get everything all sorted out. Apologies for the renewal trouble.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 6 of 6
dtd
Observer
in reply to: matthew.d

Hello Matthew,

Mrs Kozerawski phone me yesterday, and all should be resolved in a couple of days.

Thanks for your help.

Demoitié Didier

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report