Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Key for ArtCam 2013

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
848 Views, 6 Replies

License Key for ArtCam 2013

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today! I have a quick question. I bought ArtCAM 2013 from someone. I installed it and put the dongle in the computer. Apparently from past forums I have read that you guys will send a license key to the person who previously had it, but i was wondering if you could send it to my email. My email is **********@*********  and the code on the dongle is 203122 . Best regards, Joshua Braton.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
dillon.moulder
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community and the ArtCAM Forum.

@Anonymous wrote:

I bought ArtCAM 2013 from someone. I installed it and put the dongle in the computer. Apparently from past forums I have read that you guys will send a license key to the person who previously had it, but i was wondering if you could send it to my email.

If you acquired the ArtCAM 2013 software and dongle in your possession from a third-party, please complete the form here and return it by email to artcam-online-support@autodesk.com. It's now outside of business hours, so I'll not be able to review this until I return to work on Monday 24th September 2018.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation and patience.

Kind regards,

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: dillon.moulder

Hi Dillon, your post above seems to imply that it is not nec to buy a full business in order to effect a license transfer. Is this impression correct or was my post in the other thread accurate?

Message 4 of 7
dillon.moulder
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

@Anonymous wrote:

your post above seems to imply that it is not nec to buy a full business in order to effect a license transfer. Is this impression correct or was my post in the other thread accurate?

Please consider that @Anonymous's enquiry is about a Delcam software license, and the terms and conditions of that license were defined by Delcam. Autodesk's software licensing is not equivalent to Delcam's software licensing, and Autodesk have their own terms and conditions. Autodesk acquired Delcam on 6th February 2014, so the company has had full ownership and control over Delcam's software licensing since then. Delcam was absorbed into Autodesk on 1st August 2016, and so it has not existed as a company since then.

All I can do is submit a Delcam license transfer request on a customer's behalf; this is not a specific service or commitment offered by Autodesk. If the Delcam license transfer can be processed and completed, it is to be treated as a goodwill gesture.

It is important to stop thinking in Delcam licensing terms, as the company no longer exists and all rights have been acquired by Autodesk. It is also important to remember that Autodesk's support for ArtCAM ends on 1st November 2018. Until then, Autodesk and it's representatives are committed to helping customers as far as possible.

Kind regards,

Message 5 of 7

Hi @Anonymous,

@dillon.moulder wrote:

If you acquired the ArtCAM 2013 software and dongle in your possession from a third-party, please complete the form here and return it by email to artcam-online-support@autodesk.com.

Looking at the legacy Delcam customer database, the dongle number you've supplied is already registered to a company.

I've not yet received the completed form from you. I cannot provide you with any further assistance until you have returned this.

Thanks again for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Message 6 of 7

Hi @Anonymous,

@dillon.moulder wrote:

If you acquired the ArtCAM 2013 software and dongle in your possession from a third-party, please complete the form here and return it by email to artcam-online-support@autodesk.com.

I've still not received the completed form from you. Please be reminded that Autodesk's support for ArtCAM ends in four weeks (November 1, 2018), so I encourage you to act now to avoid disappointment later.

Kind regards,

Message 7 of 7

Hi @Anonymous,

@dillon.moulder wrote:

I'd like to be able to help you. However, I've still not received the completed form from you. Please be reminded that Autodesk's support for ArtCAM ends in two weeks (November 1, 2018), so I encourage you to act now to avoid disappointment later.

Kind regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report