Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Expiration Error

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
zb444729
13685 Views, 8 Replies

License Expiration Error

Hello,

Recently I attempted to use AutoCad to complete an assignment from my Architecture teacher. Unfortunately, when I tried to load the program and start to draw, I received an error message saying that my license had ended. I know that my license is not expired, because my school district pays for a three year term of AutoCad that ends in 2023. Please assist me. I have ran updates for the license fixes, but update 10.1.1.66 has not fixed my problem.

Thank you.

Zachary Braun

zb444729_0-1586211408863.png

Here is an image of my problem. 

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
rkmcswain
in reply to: zb444729
Message 3 of 9
natasha.l

Hello @zb444729

Welcome! 😊

I understand that you have applied the Autodesk Licensing Services update, the 10.1.1.66 should be the only installed Licensing Update. 

Have you updated AutoCAD 2020 as well? What operating system are you running AutoCAD on? 

Please sign into your Autodesk Account, install all product updates, not just the Autodesk Licensing Service update. Then restart the computer and test the product.  If the issue persists continue on to Option 2. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 4 of 9
zb444729
in reply to: natasha.l

Hello,

Thank you! I viewed the second option and the Autodesk site told me to
start the Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service. The service on my computer
was disabled for whatever reason, but now it's on and no problem.

Thanks again for your help!

Zachary Braun
Message 5 of 9
Davitjonh87

Recently I attempted to use AutoCad to complete an assignment from my Architecture teacher. Unfortunately, when I tried to load the program and start to draw, I received an error message saying that my license had ended. I know that my license is not expired, because my school district pays for a three year term of AutoCad that ends in 2023. Please assist me. I have ran updates for the license fixes, but update 10.1.1.66 has not fixed my problem.

Thank you.

Sotsenbormey

Message 6 of 9
jakek3d

Thanks I hovered over the AutoCAD ICON and "right clicked" it took me to the option menu and just clicked from there. 

Jake

Message 7 of 9

Message 8 of 9

Hi @abdelrahmanfarag6060,

Autodesk Education licenses are now free and have been for a while.

Have you got your own educational account?

You can request licenses and get started here: https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview 

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 9 of 9
thiago-cma

Minha licença inspirou como consigo reativar??

estou precisando usar na pra um trabalho da faculdade

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report