Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licences not in account

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
250 Views, 3 Replies

Licences not in account

I have generated new licences for all our education autodesk products and received the email notifications but none of the licences have appeared in our account.

I need to generate a file for our licence server but with the licences not present this is impossible.

I have logged a support case about this and was informed there are some technical issues but the licences are still missing from our account.

A couple of years ago we had an issue and the licence file was created for us. I have requested this but keep being sent instructions on activating single applications on single machines which is not what we need.

Can anyone know who I can contact to get the licence file created?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
leowarren34
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

The best people to reach out to are educational support if you haven't already since they deal with education issues specifically, I can also ask @natasha.l if she sees this to have a look but education support is the best option.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: leowarren34

I have raised support jobs in our account support link and in the education support area and they have both been routed to the same analyst.

This analyst keeps giving me instructions for local installation and activation which won't work with a network licence.

I really need to be put in touch with someone who can create the network licence file for us.

I can't do this myself as the new licences have not appeared in our account.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Please can you put me in touch with someone who knows how to create a network licence file or let me know how to escalate the call I have open.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report