Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
498 Views, 9 Replies

Licence error

I recently bought autocad lt 2008. I registered the acquired license but unfortunately it only worked until the next computer start. I need to generate the activation code every time I turn on the program. It is not convenient and shouldn't be happenning, because I've purchased the licence legally. Whal should I do?
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

AutoCAD LT 2008 is a 10 year old product and has been retired for many many years and hasn't been sold by Autodesk for many many years as well..   Which means you couldn't purchased it legally.  Where did you get this copy from?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

I have purchased it legally!!! I know it is an old product. I bought this program in the december and the license was transferred to me legally. You're not helping 😞

Message 4 of 10
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

We are only users here and have no insight into your license and/or how you got it.  We can only go by the words you provide.   If the license was transferred through the proper channels of Autodesk using the Transfer of Ownership, meaning was this done?

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous

Of course it was done.

Message 6 of 10
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

No problem..  Not sure why you spent money on a 10 year old product but that's your choice..  Smiley Very Happy

You will need to reach out to the Autodesk License and Activation Team for this..

AUTODESK LICENSING & ACTIVATION TEAM CONTACT INFO

• Ask AVA (Autodesk Virtual Agent) in English: Online

• Phone: (866) 681-4359

Update:  Another reason could be your operating system?  What is your OS?  Do you have full admin rights to your PC because it has to write to the certain areas of your machine?

Mark Lancaster

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

that's the point, I spent very little money on a well-functioning product. Isn't there any other solution. I tried to talk to AVA and no effect . when it comes to the telephone number, unfortunately I will not call because I live in Poland

Message 8 of 10
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

I would have no clue about phone #s for Autodesk activation in other countries.  I will tag @natasha.l for her input.

Mark Lancaster

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

well...thanks anyway.

Message 10 of 10
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

Welcome. 

Please let us know where you purchased this product from? What operating system are you using?

Autodesk products are sold through the Autodesk EStore or by locating an authorized Reseller, so please be careful when purchasing Autodesk products 

from sources outside of our authorized resellers center on our website, Autodesk can not provide support for products purchased outside of these sources. 

If it is a newer OS that is not supported by this version you will start experiencing issues as the OS continues to receive maintenance & updates etc. 

Please “Accept As Solution” if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report