Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language Library will not install

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
293 Views, 2 Replies

Language Library will not install

I have tried several times to install AutoCAD Lt 2020 on a Win 10 computer.  Doing both from the deployment I have installed from before or directly from AD through the Desktop App/Subscription Service the installation fails towards the end saying it could not install language service and an error #1603.

I have found a post saying to install new Licensing installer 9.2.2.250, which I downloaded.  First, when I launch the file it asks for permission to install (usual) and then ..... NOTHING!  No evidence of it installing.

Well, maybe its a silent installer, but trying to install AC Lt again ends up with the same failure/error message.

What now?

Thanks in advance

I do not know if I can navigate back here to look for an answer, so my eMail is Leandro.Llambi@vla.net.  Please send me a link at least if you have posted a solution or have any questions.

Thanks in advance,

Lee

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
leowarren34
in reply to: Anonymous

Have a look here first: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Instal...

Please don't put your email online as it can be a security risk.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 3 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

Without your installation log file we can only speculate what the issue is at this point.  So attach your installation file here so we can review it.

Posting info: Sometimes the installation log file contains the serial # that was assigned to you.  Open your log file using Windows Notepad and perform a search on "/SN".  Depending on the number of installation attempts, your serial # may be located throughout the log file.  If present, remove or "X" out your serial # prior to posting.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report