Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue accessing Class/Lab serial numbers

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
LisaRowley6844
423 Views, 5 Replies

Issue accessing Class/Lab serial numbers

I have a verified Educational account (until Dec 2022) and I have accessed class/lab licenses in the past but currently when I try and access a new serial number and download from https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview?sorting=featured&filters=class-lab, after logging in I click on the required software package but the page where you select the product version, OS and language forwards me back to the main select page before I can complete the form.

I've tried different, machines, browsers, cleared the cache, etc. but no joy. Contacted educational support and they gave me instructions on how to access the serial numbers which I was following anyway. Latest communication said:

Since I've tried all the troubleshooting i can find to try to help you i would suggest checking the forums   , please check out our forums at https://forums.autodesk.com/

Can't see anyone with any similar issues, any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

I think you need to Contact Autodesk Support for this HERE..

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Please use the Accept Solution button to mark any posts that provide the answer or solution. 

Likes are always welcome.

LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook.      

Message 3 of 6

Found this similar Topic in which too it is said to Contact Educational Team.. 

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/redirecting-to-get-license-page/m-p/10605337

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Please use the Accept Solution button to mark any posts that provide the answer or solution. 

Message 4 of 6

Unfortunately it was educational support that referred me to the forum as they don't appear to have an answer. I've asked for the call to be escalated.

Thanks

Message 5 of 6

😂😂 🤣🤣.. 

Than I really Doubt the Knowledge of the Support Person. 

As I haven't found any Solution to this on the Forum yet, and infact suggestions by Employees to Contact Support Team. 

@natasha.l, Can you Portray the way forward..? 

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Message 6 of 6

Educational support team have now resolved the problem. Apparently it was an account setting causing the issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report