Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Access Expired

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
252547E5VMY
907 Views, 4 Replies

Inventor Access Expired

Hi, I am a mechanical engineering student at Wroclaw University and I am having trouble with having access to the app.

So first of all, I used to run the app with no problem before and I am %100 certain that the uni pays for the license. I also use AutoCAD 2021 that runs with no problem. I also, of course, got the desktop app downloaded before hand and my student email was registered in order for me to have access to other apps.

I run the inventor it pops up a expiry window. I press the 'restart access' button, and log in. It says your license extended for a year please choose an app to download. I uninstall and download the inventor pro 2022, run it but it pops up the same window for restarting the access over again. So then I tried 'Already have a license?' button. In there i pressed switch user and it popped up a screen attached to the post which says 'Inventor cannot access your license.'. I sign in again to the desktop app. I run inventor 2022. It says 'Access expired.' again. It is in a loop right now.

Please help, I have exam with inventor next week. Thank you!

Labels (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: 252547E5VMY

You need to contact EDU Support for your EDU Licensing issues.
Message 3 of 5
252547E5VMY
in reply to: pendean

My account says that i already have the license. Please check the attached jpeg.

Message 4 of 5
pendean

You STILL need to contact EDU Support for your EDU Licensing issues: no one here can do anything about it.
Message 5 of 5
252547E5VMY

I solved it by myself. It was about Roaming and AppData licensing issue. The uninstallation of inventor or autodesktop app would not entirely clear the required caches. I found out that some of them were kept. I had to go through control panel and registry editor to check if the licensing was correct. Also after i cleared them my autodesk app changed completely. Now I can view every product in my reach, drives and shared views.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report