Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
ramesh_uptgroup
2973 Views, 4 Replies

Inventor 2016 Download

Hi All,

According to the dow load setion the file size should be 4.8GB, but all I get is 1.96GB.  When I proceed to run the file I'm told that there are multiple files which have yet to be down loaded.  What files and how do I find and down load them.  I'm told that this version will run OK on Windows 7 so that should not be a problem

Please advise me as to what I need to do URGENTLY.

Best Rgds,

Dave R.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

It looks like your browser preventing pop-ups. Check this knowledge base for the solution.

Cheers,
Edwin Prakoso
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5

Hi Edwin,

I did see that come up when I first started with the down load and I checked it to say ALLOW, maybe there were more instances of that which I didn't pick up on.

Best Rgds,

Dave R.

Message 4 of 5

Have you tried it with another browser? What browser did you use to download it?

Cheers,
Edwin Prakoso
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5

Hi Edwin,

I'm using Microsoft Explorer, I do have Google Chrome available maybe I should give that a go.  I did think of using the Down Load Manager but was told that downloading directly through a browser was better.  In Australia we have very low internet speeds compared with a lot of other countries

Best Rgds,

Dave R.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report