Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
376 Views, 3 Replies

Instal problems

Hi all I am having a problem with instilling revit. I should tell you before i go on I am running revit on windows which is run on parallels on my mac laptop. so the problem is during the installation while on the Autodesk install manager. the error message pops up that says you already have an install update already running let it finish and then retry. so how would i make it stop running previous installs.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Revit will stop installing if Windows has a pending update/installation.  Try restarting Windows so it can finish its update.  

Message 3 of 4
leowarren34

Make sure any installs arent happening even if windows is silently installing in the background, the autodesk app can help you see if any other apps are installing and allow you to queue updates for your products.

Reboot or complete a power cycle, preferably unplug your computer when off so your ram is wiped and system does a proper reboot.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 4 of 4
leowarren34

Just checking in,

Has your issue been solved?

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report