Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP HOUDINI INDIE AND ARNOLD!

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
ragudeloCDML8
593 Views, 1 Reply

HELP HOUDINI INDIE AND ARNOLD!

Hello everyone, cordial greetings, a houdini indie license was purchased, and then an arnold license for indie was rented, but I have been trying to install arnold for two 4 days, and it does not fail constantly, the version of houdini that I have is the 19.0531 phyton 3 and the downloaded arnold is also for phyton 3, but the renderer does not appear, and when it appears with the variables, it closes houdini, honestly I need your help guys!
so I have the ENV

# htoa config start

PATH = "$PATH;C:/Users/Station-015/htoa/htoa-6.0.2.2_r01f7d08_houdini-19.0.531.py3/htoa-6.0.2.2_r01f7d08_houdini-${HOUDINI_VERSION}/scripts/bin"
HOUDINI_PATH = "C:/Users/Station-015/htoa/htoa-6.0.2.2_r01f7d08_houdini-19.0.531.py3/htoa-6.0.2.2_r01f7d08_houdini-${HOUDINI_VERSION};&"

# htoa config end

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
natasha.l
in reply to: ragudeloCDML8

Hello @ragudeloCDML8

I recommend reviewing the User Guide on the official Arnold renderer for Houdini support page. Keep in mind, the Arnold renderer is a separate license. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report