Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having troubles with elegibility

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
398 Views, 3 Replies

Having troubles with elegibility

Hi everyone, I'm a student and I'm having problems with my elegibility confirm. I have followed all the steps needed and i sent my school data to autodesk, after this I received an email saying "Congrats you now have educational access to Autodesk products" and when i click on the link and sends me to the page with all te products it says at first that my elegibility is confirmed for one year, and then on the top of the page i find the message "Sorry Alessandro, Your eligibility to use Autodesk products is undergoing standard export screening. You can visit our Export Compliance page or contact us for more information.". I already contacted Autodesk support and they told me to erase cookies, cache, and my browser history and so i did but it didn't work, I also tried using another browser but it didn't change the result. Does any of you know ho to solve this problem? 

Thank you in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

yea by contacting Autodesk & only they can fix it

Message 3 of 4
leowarren34

Hi @Anonymous,

It's also worth adding that Export checks are usually just a case of waiting as it's on Autodesk's side. You can reach out to them as Ryan suggested which can prompt them but it's usually a case of waiting.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Thank you guys I'll try

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report