Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error getting student access for Maya Mac OS

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
pablobaranoffdorn
446 Views, 8 Replies

Error getting student access for Maya Mac OS

I get "Apologies for the delay. The system is currently experiencing a problem. We’re working hard to resolve the issue. Please try again later." from their site every time I try to get Student Access or get Maya for Students. I can never get a student license. I contacted Autodesk support and they have been trying to help but they reset my profile and still, I wasn't able to get Student Access. Autodesk said they can't figure out the issue, I sent them a video of the steps I did, but there is no answer yet after 2 days.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: pablobaranoffdorn

[ The contents on this post have been edited as they do not conform with Community Guidelines @handjonathan ]

Message 3 of 9

@pablobaranoffdorn 

Start a new profile and see if you can get it.

The download is available to trial .. 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 4 of 9

@pablobaranoffdorn, 1. Try a different browser.

2. Create a new account.

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Please use the Accept Solution button to mark any posts that provide the answer or solution. 

Likes are always welcome.

LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook.      

Message 5 of 9

Done that, Firefox, Chrome, Safari (****). The second account only trial for 30 days and the current one I want to keep since I use fusion 360 for individual licenses is not compatible with the other account with a 30-day trial Maya so I can’t work on both licenses. I want my current account to be reset properly, so I can choose what I need, I lose more time fixing it myself when the problem is from Autodesk, as proved by having two accounts and both can only have a 30-day trial. Given the case that I have the documents from the university for a 1-year use, this isn’t professional support.
Message 6 of 9

@LeoWarren-EDU, Can you help with this..?

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Please use the Accept Solution button to mark any posts that provide the answer or solution. 

Likes are always welcome.

LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook.      

Message 7 of 9

I'd keep both for now ... and working to the the error resolved.

As I normally mention Leo in these. That's limited to a point too, as this is a common error, the 2nd account for now is the easiest and fastest til it's resolved online. 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 8 of 9

I am experiencing this exact same issue but with AUTOCAD MAC. I have opened a case number, if I get results I'll definitely share with you 

Message 9 of 9
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: alyendicott

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently in contact with the education support team; please reach out to educational support with this issue, as we are seeing it crop up in a few places, and they will be able to investigate and fix the issue.

https://www.autodesk.co.uk/support/contact-support 

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report