Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error applying tranforms when trying to create Civil 3d 2010 network deployment

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
andrewpuller3811
192 Views, 0 Replies

Error applying tranforms when trying to create Civil 3d 2010 network deployment

When I try to create a network deployment for civil 3d 2010 I get a message box with the following,

Error applying tranforms. Verify that the specied tranform paths are valid. #495.

then a messagebox comes up saying "Failed to initialize Autodesk Design Review 2010."

After click ok to the second one, setup terminates. The setup log does not show anything.

I had previously created a network deployment from this machine, but it was deleted and I needed to create another due to one of our users getting a new PC.

Originally I tried creating the deployment from a copy of the software on the local machine, but it gave the above error, so i tried the dvds which gave the same error.

Is there a way to fix this problem? I just had to sit at the users computer and install from the dvd's. I don't want to do this again if IT decide to swap someone elses PC.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report