Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
309 Views, 6 Replies

Educational license.

I'm using arnold and using mac os. Educational license. How do I Remove the watermark?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
leowarren34
in reply to: Anonymous

You don't, it's there for a reason.

Of course you can get it removed if you pay.

What version of Arnold is this?

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: leowarren34

my version is arnold 4, I know that educational licenses should also be free of watermarks..

Message 4 of 7
pendean

EDU licenses from Autodesk have watermarks: not much you can do about it sadly.

Message 5 of 7
leowarren34

I assume you have Arnold installed on a server since it's not available to students and teachers under personal devices.

Watermarks in Autodesk Education products have come and gone it's something you just have to deal with.

Don't remove it as it violates the EULA: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/FAQ-Rein...

Previously discussed here: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-forum/new-watermark-added-to-student-version-any-way-to-remov...

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: leowarren34

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/arnold/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Arnold-re... 

I saw this and thought the watermark would be deleted. Thank you. Could you please inform me about the purchase site for water mart removal from Arnold Education?

Message 7 of 7
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

Please be aware that educational software is for educational purposes so that is why the watermark is present. Make sure to review the information below, I have also provided the information needed to purchase a commercial license of Arnold, please review the system requirements. 

Educational licenses & terms

Free Autodesk software and/or cloud-based services are subject to acceptance of and compliance with the terms and conditions of the software license agreement or terms of service that accompany such software or cloud-based services.  Software and cloud-based services subject to an Educational license may be used solely for Educational Purposes and shall not be used for commercial, professional or any other for-profit purposes.

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report