Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Educational License

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
941 Views, 3 Replies

Educational License

Hi, I wanted to apply for the Educational License. But i can't find any infrmation if student from high school is eligible for the free licence. When i try to add my school to the system there is no high school category. Is there a way to apply as high school student? Regards, Filip R.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

roszkowskifilip

Welcome to the community...

First question are you part of the high school (educational license) or a student (student license) of the high school?

But to answer your question, yes high school is part of the program as long as the school is a "Qualified Educational Institution".

However I'm not sure of the selection when you set up a Educational Account

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

I'm a student of the high school. When i'm registering for the free licence there is option to "I can't find my educational institution" but in the form to add my school there is no high school category.
Message 4 of 4
Alessandra.G
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

You can get in contact with our Education support team here, they will be able to help!

Cheers,

Alessandra G

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report