Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Education version for someone still in school

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
wr.marshall
594 Views, 4 Replies

Education version for someone still in school

I am looking to install an education version for someone who is still in school. I know from past experience you need to link it to a recognized educational facility. Please advise on what I should do so that this scholar who has an interest in architecture can get an educational version which isn't linked to a university.

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
syman2000
in reply to: wr.marshall

You can download the 30 days trial software that works like full software.

Check out my Revit youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/scourdx
Message 3 of 5

I am not sure you can get around that. Those education licenses should last for 3 years if I remember correctly. You can get the 30 day trial but that goes by pretty quickly.  

Message 4 of 5
ennujozlagam

you can try here LINK educational license good for 1 year, last time it was good for 3 years and see if helps .thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 5 of 5
DarrenP

you also have to provide proof that person is a student

all this is documented on the link above

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report